Sie verwendeten einen veralteten Browser. Bitte führen Sie für ein besseres Surf-Erlebnis ein Upgrade aus.
JavaScript scheint momentan in Ihren Browsereinstellungen deaktiviert zu sein.
Bitte nehmen Sie eine Änderung dieser Einstellung vor und laden Sie die Webseite neu, um deren volle Funktionalität zu ermöglichen.

Volltextsuche

city map

Chapel of St. Michael

St. Michaels-Kapelle [Chapel of St. Michael]

The Chapel of St. Michael initially served as a graveyard chapel. In 1426 there was already talk of building the graveyard chapel. However, work on the current building, south of the town parish church, only began in 1440.

The Chapel of St. Michael is, like most medieval graveyard chapels, a two-storey construction with an ossuary. Its richly-coloured glass windows were designed by the local artist Karl Clobes.